The pages listed under this page are the technical docs for the product, or as we like to call it… the “geek guide”. These are not meant for typical end-user consumption but may be useful for fellow “geeksters” looking to augment the plugin.
How to videos for users can be found on the User Documentation page.
Geek Guides Available Today
- Store Locator Plus
- Add On Packs : Roll Your Own
- Action Hooks and Filters
- Data Management Hooks & Filters
- Location Management Hooks & Filters
- Map Settings Hooks & Filters
- Plugin Management Actions & Filters
- Store Pages Hooks & Filters
- User Interface Hooks & Filters
- Block Diagrams
- Plugin Object Data Elements
- SLP Data Structure
Documentation is an ongoing project. Few of the pages are considered complete and, since development is ongoing, the accuracy of the documentation will change over time. Lucky for you, all of my plugins are licensed under GPL, which means you have access to the source so you can look inside the can of worms if you’d like.a